Autism and Empathy Assessment

Autism Spectrum Quotient (AQ) 自闭症谱系指数

Please answer each question by selecting one of the following options (1=Definitely agree, 2=Slightly agree, 3=Slightly disagree, 4=Definitely disagree). / 请根据自己的情况为每个问题选择一个选项(1=非常同意,2=稍微同意,3=稍微不同意,4=非常不同意)。

1. I prefer to do things with others rather than on my own.

1. 我更喜欢与他人一起做事情,而不是独自一人。

2. I prefer to do things the same way over and over again.

2. 我喜欢以同样的方式一遍又一遍地做事情。

3. If I try to imagine something, I find it very easy to create a picture in my mind.

3. 当我尝试想象某件事情时,我很容易在脑海中创造出图像。

4. I frequently get so strongly absorbed in one thing that I lose sight of other things.

4. 我经常如此专注于某一件事,以至于忽视了其他事情。

5. I often notice small sounds when others do not.

5. 我经常注意到别人没有注意到的细小声音。

6. I usually notice car number plates or similar strings of information.

6. 我通常会注意汽车牌照或类似的信息串。

7. Other people frequently tell me that what I've said is impolite, even though I think it is polite.

7. 别人经常告诉我我说的话不礼貌,即使我觉得很礼貌。

8. When I'm reading a story, I can easily imagine what the characters might look like.

8. 当我读故事时,我可以轻松想象人物的模样。

9. I am fascinated by dates.

9. 我对日期着迷。

10. In a social group, I can easily keep track of several different people's conversations.

10. 在社交场合中,我可以轻松跟上几个人的对话。

11. I find social situations easy.

11. 我觉得社交场合很容易。

12. I tend to notice details that others do not.

12. 我倾向于注意到别人没有注意到的细节。

13. I would rather go to a library than a party.

13. 我宁愿去图书馆也不愿去聚会。

14. I find making up stories easy.

14. 我觉得编故事很容易。

15. I find myself drawn more strongly to people than to things.

15. 我发现自己比起事物更强烈地被人吸引。

16. I tend to have very strong interests which I get upset about if I can't pursue.

16. 我通常有非常强烈的兴趣,如果不能继续会让我沮丧。

17. I enjoy social chit-chat.

17. 我喜欢闲聊。

18. When I talk, it isn't always easy for others to get a word in edgeways.

18. 当我说话时,别人不容易插话。

19. I am fascinated by numbers.

19. 我对数字着迷。

20. When I'm reading a story, I find it difficult to work out the characters' intentions.

20. 当我读故事时,我发现很难理解人物的意图。

21. I don't particularly enjoy reading fiction.

21. 我不是特别喜欢读小说。

22. I find it hard to make new friends.

22. 我很难结交新朋友。

23. I notice patterns in things all the time.

23. 我总是注意到事物中的模式。

24. I would rather go to the theatre than a museum.

24. 我宁愿去剧院也不愿去博物馆。

25. It does not upset me if my daily routine is disturbed.

25. 如果我的日常安排被打乱,我不会感到不安。

26. I frequently find that I don't know how to keep a conversation going.

26. 我经常发现自己不知道如何保持谈话继续。

27. I find it easy to 'read between the lines' when someone is talking to me.

27. 当有人与我交谈时,我很容易“读懂弦外之音”。

28. I usually concentrate more on the whole picture, rather than the small details.

28. 我通常更关注整体而不是细节。

29. I am not very good at remembering phone numbers.

29. 我不太擅长记电话号码。

30. I don't usually notice small changes in a situation, or a person's appearance.

30. 我通常不会注意到情境或某人外表的细微变化。

31. I know how to tell if someone listening to me is getting bored.

31. 我知道如何判断听我说话的人是否感到无聊。

32. I find it easy to do more than one thing at once.

32. 我发现同时做多件事很容易。

33. When I talk on the phone, I'm not sure when it's my turn to speak.

33. 当我打电话时,我不确定什么时候轮到我说话。

34. I enjoy doing things spontaneously.

34. 我喜欢即兴做事。

35. I am often the last to understand the point of a joke.

35. 我常常最后一个理解笑话的含义。

36. I find it easy to work out what someone is thinking or feeling just by looking at their face.

36. 仅仅通过看一个人的脸,我就能轻易理解他在想什么或感觉如何。

37. If there is an interruption, I can switch back to what I was doing very quickly.

37. 如果受到打断,我能迅速回到先前所做的事情。

38. I am good at social chit-chat.

38. 我擅长社交闲谈。

39. People often tell me that I keep going on and on about the same thing.

39. 别人常常告诉我我总在重复同一个话题。

40. When I was young, I used to enjoy playing games involving pretending with other children.

40. 当我年轻时,我喜欢和其他孩子玩假装的游戏。

41. I like to collect information about categories of things (e.g. types of car, types of bird, types of train, types of plant, etc.).

41. 我喜欢收集各种类别的信息(例如汽车种类、鸟类、火车类型、植物类型等)。

42. I find it difficult to imagine what it would be like to be someone else.

42. 我很难想象成为别人是一种怎样的感觉。

43. I like to plan any activities I participate in carefully.

43. 我喜欢仔细规划自己参与的活动。

44. I enjoy social occasions.

44. 我喜欢社交场合。

45. I find it difficult to work out people's intentions.

45. 我觉得理解他人的意图很困难。

46. New situations make me anxious.

46. 新环境让我焦虑。

47. I enjoy meeting new people.

47. 我喜欢认识新朋友。

48. I am a good diplomat.

48. 我是个很好的外交官。

49. I am not very good at remembering people's date of birth.

49. 我不太擅长记住别人的生日日期。

50. I find it very easy to play games with children that involve pretending.

50. 我觉得与孩子们一起玩假装游戏很容易。

Empathy Quotient (EQ) 移情指数

Please answer each statement by selecting how strongly you agree or disagree. / 请根据自己的情况选择同意或不同意的程度。

1. I can easily tell if someone else wants to enter a conversation.

1. 我能轻易看出他人是否想加入谈话。

4. I find it difficult to explain to others things that I understand easily, when they don't understand it first time.

4. 当别人第一次没听懂时,向他们解释我自己容易理解的事情对我来说很困难。

6. I really enjoy caring for other people.

6. 我非常喜欢照顾他人。

8. I find it hard to know what to do in a social situation.

8. 我发现自己在社交场合不知道该做什么。

10. People often tell me that I went too far in driving my point home in a discussion.

10. 人们常常告诉我在讨论中我把自己的观点过于强势地表达出来。

11. It doesn't bother me too much if I am late meeting a friend.

11. 如果我与朋友见面迟到,我并不会太在意。

12. Friendships and relationships are just too difficult, so I tend not to bother with them.

12. 友谊和人际关系太困难,所以我往往懒得去经营。

14. I often find it difficult to judge if something is rude or polite.

14. 我经常觉得难以判断某件事是无礼还是礼貌。

15. In a conversation, I tend to focus on my own thoughts rather than on what my listener might be thinking.

15. 在谈话中,我往往专注于自己的想法,而不是聆听者可能在想什么。

18. When I was a child, I enjoyed cutting up worms to see what would happen.

18. 我小时候喜欢把虫子切开看看会发生什么。

19. I can pick up quickly if someone says one thing but means another.

19. 如果某人言不由衷,我能很快察觉。

21. It is hard for me to see why some things upset people so much.

21. 我很难理解为什么有些事情会让人如此困扰。

22. I find it easy to put myself in somebody else's shoes.

22. 我很容易将自己置于他人的立场去想问题。

25. I am good at predicting how someone will feel.

25. 我擅长预测某人的感受。

26. I am quick to spot when someone in a group is feeling awkward or uncomfortable.

26. 我能迅速察觉群体中有人感到尴尬或不舒服。

27. If I say something that someone else is offended by, I think that that's their problem, not mine.

27. 如果我说的话冒犯了别人,我认为那是他们的问题,而不是我的。

28. If anyone asked me if I like their haircut, I would reply truthfully, even if I didn't like it.

28. 如果有人问我是否喜欢他们的发型,我会如实回答,即使我不喜欢。

29. I can't always see why someone should have felt offended by a remark.

29. 我不总是明白别人为何会被一句话冒犯。

32. Seeing people cry doesn't really upset me.

32. 看到别人哭泣并不会真的让我难过。

34. I am very blunt, which some people take to be rudeness, even though this is unintentional.

34. 我说话很直率,有些人认为这很无礼,虽然我并非故意。

35. I don't tend to find social situations confusing

35. 我一般不会觉得社交场合令人困惑。

36. Other people tell me I am good at understanding how they are feeling and what they are thinking.

36. 别人告诉我我很擅长理解他们的感受和想法。

37. When I talk to people, I tend to talk about their experiences rather than my own.

37. 当我与人交谈时,我倾向于谈论他们的经历而不是自己的。

38. It upsets me to see animals in pain.

38. 看到动物痛苦会让我难过。

39. I am able to make decisions without being influenced by people's feelings.

39. 我能在不受他人感情影响的情况下做决定。

41. I can easily tell if someone else is interested or bored with what I am saying.

41. 我很容易看出别人对我所说的是否感兴趣或感到厌烦。

42. I get upset if I see people suffering on news programmes.

42. 在新闻节目中看到人们受苦会让我难过。

43. Friends usually talk to me about their problems as they say I am very understanding.

43. 朋友通常会跟我诉说他们的问题,因为他们觉得我很能理解人。

44. I can sense if I am intruding, even if the other person doesn't tell me.

44. 即使对方不说,我也能感觉到自己是否在打扰。

46. People sometimes tell me that I have gone too far with teasing.

46. 有时人们会告诉我我开玩笑过头了。

48. Other people often say that I am insensitive, though I don't always see why.

48. 别人常说我缺乏敏感度,尽管我并不总是理解原因。

49. If I see a stranger in a group, I think that it is up to them to make an effort to join in.

49. 如果我在一群人中看到一个陌生人,我认为他应该自己努力加入。

50. I usually stay emotionally detached when watching a film.

50. 我看电影时通常保持情感上的疏离。

52. I can tune into how someone else feels rapidly and intuitively.

52. 我能迅速且直觉地感知他人的感受。

54. I can easily work out what another person might want to talk about.

54. 我很容易知道别人想谈论什么。

55. I can tell if someone is masking their true emotion.

55. 我能看出某人是否在掩饰真实情感。

57. I don't consciously work out the rules of social situations.

57. 我并不会有意识地琢磨社交场合的规则。

58. I am good at predicting what someone will do.

58. 我擅长预测别人会做什么。

59. I tend to get emotionally involved with a friend's problems.

59. 我往往会对朋友的问题产生情感投入。

60. I can usually appreciate the other person's viewpoint, even if I don't agree with it.

60. 即使我不同意,我通常也能理解他人的观点。

Relatives Questionnaire (CAST) 亲属问卷

For each question, answer Yes (Y) or No (N). / 对于每个问题,请回答是 (Y) 或 否 (N)。

1. Did s/he join in playing games with other children easily?

1. 她/他是否容易加入其他孩子的游戏?

2. Did s/he come up to you spontaneously for a chat?

2. 她/他是否会自发地走到你面前聊天?

3. Was s/he speaking by 2 years old?

3. 她/他在两岁时就会说话吗?

4. Did s/he enjoy sports?

4. 她/他喜欢运动吗?

5. Was it important to him/her to fit in with the peer group?

5. 她/他是否很在意融入同龄群体?

6. Did s/he appear to notice unusual details that others miss?

6. 她/他是否似乎注意到别人忽略的细节?

7. Did s/he tend to take things literally?

7. 她/他倾向于字面理解事物吗?

8. When s/he was 3 years old, did s/he spend a lot of time pretending (e.g., play-acting being a superhero, or holding teddy’s tea parties)?

8. 她/他在三岁时是否花很多时间假装(例如扮演超级英雄或给玩偶开茶会)?

9. Did s/he like to do things over and over again, in the same way all the time?

9. 她/他是否喜欢一遍又一遍地以同样方式做事?

10. Did s/he find it easy to interact with other children?

10. 她/他与其他孩子互动是否容易?

11. Could s/he keep a two-way conversation going?

11. 她/他能否保持双向对话?

12. Could s/he read appropriately for his/her age?

12. 她/他能读到符合其年龄的水平吗?

13. Did s/he mostly have the same interests as his/her peers?

13. 她/他与同龄人是否有大致相同的兴趣?

14. Did s/he have an interest which takes up so much time that s/he did little else?

14. 她/他是否有一种兴趣占据太多时间,以致于很少做其他事情?

15. Did s/he have friends, rather than just acquaintances?

15. 她/他是否有真正的朋友,而不仅仅是熟人?

16. Did s/he often bring you things s/he was interested in to show you?

16. 她/他是否经常把她/他感兴趣的东西拿来给你看?

17. Did s/he enjoy joking around?

17. 她/他喜欢开玩笑吗?

18. Did s/he have difficulty understanding the rules for polite behaviour?

18. 她/他难以理解礼貌行为的规则吗?

19. Did s/he appear to have an unusual memory for details?

19. 她/他是否表现出对细节有不同寻常的记忆力?

20. Was his/her voice unusual (e.g., overly adult, flat, or very monotonous)?

20. 她/他的声音是否不同寻常(例如过于成人化、平淡或单调)?

21. Were people important to him/her?

21. 人对她/他来说重要吗?

22. Could s/he dress him/herself?

22. 她/他能否自己穿衣服?

23. Was s/he good at turn-taking in conversation?

23. 她/他在谈话中是否善于轮流发言?

24. Did s/he play imaginatively with other children, and engage in role-play?

24. 她/他是否与其他孩子一起富有想象力地玩耍并进行角色扮演?

25. Did s/he often do or say things that are tactless or socially inappropriate?

25. 她/他是否经常做或说不圆滑或不合适的话?

26. Could s/he count to 50 without leaving out any numbers?

26. 她/他能不漏数字地数到50吗?

27. Did s/he make normal eye-contact?

27. 她/他能正常进行眼神交流吗?

28. Did s/he have any unusual and repetitive movements?

28. 她/他是否有任何不寻常且重复的动作?

29. Was his/her social behaviour very one-sided and always on his/her own terms?

29. 她/他的社交行为是否非常片面,总是按照自己的方式?

30. Did s/he sometimes say “you” or “s/he” when s/he meant "I"?

30. 她/他说“我”时是否有时会说成“你”或“他/她”?

31. Did s/he prefer imaginative activities such as play-acting or story-telling, rather than numbers or lists of facts?

31. 她/他是否更喜欢诸如假扮或讲故事等富有想象力的活动,而不是数字或事实列表?

32. Did s/he sometimes lose the listener because of not explaining what s/he was talking about?

32. 她/他是否有时由于没有解释所说的内容而让听者失去理解?

33. Could s/he ride a bicycle (even if with stabilisers)?

33. 她/他能骑自行车吗(即便是带辅助轮)?

34. Did s/he try to impose routines on him/herself, or on others, in such a way that it causes problems?

34. 她/他是否试图强加某种常规给自己或他人,以至于造成问题?

35. Did s/he care how s/he was perceived by the rest of the group?

35. 她/他在乎他人对自己的看法吗?

36. Did s/he often turn conversations to his/her favourite subject rather than following what the other person wants to talk about?

36. 她/他是否经常将谈话转到自己喜欢的话题,而不是跟随对方想谈论的内容?

37. Did s/he have odd or unusual phrases?

37. 她/他是否有一些奇怪或不寻常的用语?